View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 12:43 PM   #15
TheSunDanceKid

Re: project blueberry

so have been much busy have still been working on the truck just havent been on or taking pictures finaly got all finished moving out to apache junction sold my 03 and got a little isuzu rodeo 4x4 haha its nice to find parking again if needed and have something 4x4 out here is great were like a half hour from the river and 4wheeling spots bout 15minutes from the lake which weve been going to the spots for many years every week or so but it would take an hour and a half its awesome haha lots of interesting people out here and passing threw snow birds coming in though LOTS of chevys definatly nothing much to do out here so ive been getting stuff done that i never had time to do before like the interior
heres some stuff ive gotten done in the last week or so next up is carpet got a fiberglass box project going on this week for my rodeo ill get some pics of that when its done also

used some black plastic paint just a quick wipe down and spray they came out pretty well for not sanding or anything just need to put my sadle bags as i call them back on

finaly got around to doing a center console haha did not get around to vacuuming afterwards so theres saw dust all over but came out pretty much how i wanted didnt have the gauges when i built it so they were left blank and i was over at a friends and seen some street glow gauges siting in his garage offered him 10bucks as a joke and hes like alight so i got them put in was so excited i didnt notice one was a vacum gauge which isnt really much use to me but i left it in for now till i can find a different one that matches
the lock box came out pretty well i did want to do an electronic poper but it was just to time consuming at the time we were moving so had to do with out for the moment just got the standard lock and key

got the headliner done freebie from work we were recalling the rolls of headliner only had one color a really realy light gray almost white thought i would put it up sence i didnt have one any way it would be better then nothing but once i repainted the plastics trim around flat black i definatly liked it and am now doing the rest of the inside kind of a 2 tone

rewraped dash took about an hour to wrap and like an hour and half to make that emblem almost regreted it but definatly came out better then i thought it would

Last edited by TheSunDanceKid; 11-09-2010 at 01:08 PM.
TheSunDanceKid is offline   Reply With Quote