View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #190
watahyahknow

Re: late build thread...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devillusion View Post
Sorry, Wheel Mating Surface to Wheel Mating surface. This is the flat surface that the back of your wheel mates to (surface of drum or rotor).

I know the two versions of the 14 bolt full floaters (3/4 and 1 tons) were either one of two options...67.5 on normal dually and single wheel versions, and 63 on the cab and chassis duallys. Just not sure what the half tons measure.
theres a little more to that theres allso a van axle and a chassis cab axle that are slightly different if i remember correctly

the two sizes on the axelhousings themselves and two types of hubs the combinations give the 4 trackwiths

you do need to change the mounting for the backingplates of the brakes if you mix and match them

http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billav...ble/index.html has a LOT of info on the subject

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote