View Single Post
Old 06-24-2003, 07:44 AM   #41
70cst

Ok...My .0002 cents worth. What lesson can we learn here?
Communication is the key!! I have purchased stuff off this board and other boards and have not had any problems but the key to my success as been good communiacation. Yes...I know...I will some day be taken to the cleaners but that's part of life. No I'm not rich and no I can't afford bad deals but after reading all these emails maybe it's time to sit back and see if LGCC10-Pete and Crawlin 70-Jeff can resolve this sitaution. I bet those on the Ford side of life are reading this and having a great time. Jeff also has good feedback from those who know him so he can't be all bad. If Jeff is working 18-20 hours per day then maybe he should not be dealing in truck parts and spend that time with his family and getting sleep. Thats a lot of time at work and does not leave much time for rest and relaxation. And two months does seem a tab long to close a deal. I think by now Jeff and Pete have made their points so lets see if they can resolve this issue. Life is to short and our trucks are to much fun to get this bent out of shape. Look on the bright side...In 100 years who's going to remember this little episode of life.

Happy Trucking and Good Luck Pete and Jeff!!! 70cst