View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 10:25 PM   #39
Jacfourteen
Big Red - Now its a SWB!

Re: All you SWB guys are killing me...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSpeed View Post
I feel so sorry for you long bed owners, you are all so absolutely envious that you actually try to tell us short bed owners that short beds suck! HaHaHaHa! We know it's just a defence mechanism you long bed owners use to make yourselves feel better about your disability! Dont think we short bed owners dont feel for you! We do! It is impossible for us to actually know how horrible it must be to want what we have, but we try, I just yesterday closed my eyes and tried to imagine the pain that it must be to own a long bed! I imagined that both my rust free short beds, my 69 C10, and my 72 GMC 4X4 were as long and awkward as a freight train, I have to tell you, I got the chills and felt a great deal of despair! I had to end that exercise in a hurry!
Try not to let it get you down! It's not the end of the world to own a long bed (must feel like it though) Hang in there! Your day may come! Good luck and keep telling yourselves how cool those train cars are! Try to pretend you dont need binoculars to see the rear of your truck while standing at the front! You will be okay!
Now I understand why I like my LWB....its really denial, I never knew it till you explained it like that .

J/K, that is too funny!
68 3/4 ton (Project)-350 Small Block, .030 over, 10:1 comp, 3998993 heads, C3BX edelbrock intake, comp cams XE268, Holley 670 SA, long tube headers, dual flow 40's, E-fan, Alum rad, currently under the knife getting shortened and bagged build thread
41 3/4 ton (wife's)-flatbed, fully restored to original
01 Tahoe LT 4WD (my daily driver)-Magnaflow Muffler, Rollin on 22's
02 Ford Mustang Convertable (Wife's Car)-Flowmaster 50, Clear corners, Intake, sittin on 18's
Jacfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote