View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 11:18 PM   #196
87 chevy silverado
Account Suspended

Re: my 87 chevy project

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudz View Post
If you need help fixing the frame u got I can help. I wouldnt replace it just because of the cracks around the box. You can get the repair section and braces for less then 200 bux. You can get just the repair section for under the gear box for like 60. I wouldnt do a frame swap just for the little damage you have .. UNLESS you are going to do a frame off complete resto anyways I would just fix what you got. Let me see if I can find the link to what I'm talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudz View Post
You need this kit GU39002 Use link below to find it. Its 70 bux but is 10% off I think. If you still replace the frame, I'd be interested in your old frame. I have a 87 GMC long bed that has a bent frame in the middle from being put in a ditch. I got it for parts but if I could get an already stripped lwb frame I may just swap it on it.

http://www.offroaddesign.com/catalog/steeringkit.htm
the frame that im on is completely fixed. i just want to do a frame off becouse this 4x4 fram is in real nice condition.it is in better shape than mine. i like that u want to buy it but the only way i would sell if i had a 2wd to trade