View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
73gmc454

77 yellow gmc swb

First off I have to say thanks to all the group members very nice gathering of trucks, I've been truck drunk for the last 2 weeks since I joined !
Well heres my project a 77 gmc I have had for about 15 years , it was all still factory when I bought it other than it had aluminum slots on it , it was starting to rust in the normal spots , I drove it for 5 years it even made 2 trips from Oh to Fl and back , I parked it because it was getting rusted out bad after 5 years it was time to either fix it or scrap it, I just couldnt part with it ,So here is a pic from as far back in the begining of the project as I could find by that time I already had the cab repairs and the 4 link done ,i picked up a bed in Alabama , doors were from a local ebayer ,it has cheap fenders on it and a harwood hood that I replaced later on with gm fenders and a goodmark hood ,
I put bags on the front and rear , turned the 454 into a 496 , back dated the front end to look like 73-74 , I'll try to just post pics of how I got to where it is now
Attached Images

73gmc454 is offline   Reply With Quote