View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #14
CHP c-10

Re: Am I being pushed around or is this typical CPP

Hello again everyone,
Thought I would give everyone and update on my CPP order. The emails from Liz (thank you) found their mark and 'Jeffcpp' responded to the forum.
I decided to call CPP and check the status of my order and was told "everything has been pulled and is shipping either today or tomorrow."
I then took 'jeffcpp' up on his request to email him directly and asked that he please make sure my order ships ASAP.
He phoned me 15 minutes later and asked for a quick run down of my situation. He seemed interested in helping me sort all this out. He then tried to explain some of their troubles and challenges (bad storms and phone/computer troubles which I know are legit) etc.
He dug a little deeper and handed me off to the person more familiar with my order who physically checked which parts where there and which parts are back ordered. He told me "everything is here except the brackets, which will be in on Friday" He advised me their computer system is erroneously stating back order on some parts and not on others. He told me they would ship out all they had in stock ASAP so I could make some progress.

Sooo, ultimately it boils down to good effort on 'jeffcpp' to take the time to call, listen to my details and get to the bottom of things. He states they are trying and very concerned about improving customer service. But, and I mean this without any hostility, I am still being told yet another story and still waiting on parts I paid in full 3+ weeks ago. I know these are very competitive times (I am in the thick of this too, but in a different industry), but it is just bad business to relay mis-information to a customer whether intentional or not.
I will update again if their are any changes.

Thank you Liz for the email(s) you sent.