View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #29
69C-owner

Re: 69 LWB Fleet Build thread "The Beast"

its gonna be a resto-mod, woodgrain gauge cluster steering wheel and pistol grip shifter, speedo on the left clock in the middle and fuel gauge on the right, left to right on the bottom gos Ammeter oil pressure water pressure and fuel pressure, ill have one of those dashpads with the triple gaugepod molded into it and the gauges from left to right will be tach water temp oil temp, idk wat ill put on the apillar but itll b loaded down with gauges, im gonna get buckets and a console out of a blazer, speakers in the kick panels a 6x9 in the dash a speaker headliner from LMC and 10 inch square kicker low profile subs under both seats, idk wat kind of amp yet, it has a pontiac engine, its either a 350 or a 400, ill know wen i pull it, id rather it b a 350 cuz they r not very common and they r cheaper to build, i like being different and i know i can build a strong powerful engine with that pontiac no matter the displacement, for the trans i wanna get a 6 speed out of a wrecked 90's camaro or firebird and a gear vendors overdrive thats like drivin a 12 speed gonna keep a 2 piece driveshaft with the carrier bearing but a new lighter a stronger set of shafts, im gonna have electric cutouts right after the header on each side then a glasspack and another cutout and straight 3 in pipe out the rear, a dark blue darker than midnight blue almost a black with white SS strips that start on the tailgate and start again on the back of the cab go over the roof down to the middle of the hood and go down the fenders into a pair of RS stripes like on the old camaros that had a single stright runnin across the hood and down on each fender, cowl hood, I have alot more ideas but that all i can unload right now lol
69C-owner is offline   Reply With Quote