View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:25 AM   #9
'70_402

Re: if this isn't a scam someone needs it NOW!!

yep scam... here's the email i got back...

Hi,
The car is still for sale and is in mint condition. If you'd like to view some additional pictures here is a link: http://img98.imageshack.us/slideshow...d=14599543.jpg It is in very good condition, and it runs great. My wife was recently promoted so we had to move in Montana .Besides, there are lot of things which have priority now, so, the car has to go. As you probably noticed, the price is rather low $ 2,900 for car for you if you will buy it today or tomorrow .Due to the fact I am very busy with my work and I don't stay too much at home, the car is already to the shipping company and will be delivered from there very fast, shipping costs are included in the price.The transaction will be made under Yahoo! Finance Transaction.This way you can receive assistance for the purchase, title transfer, etc. So, please reply back with your full name and shipping address if you are really interested in purchasing the car so we can start the arrangements!
Thanks
Michael

Here is more info about the Chevrolet:

Make: Chevrolet
Model: K/5 Blazer
Body Style: SUV
Year: 1972
Transmission: Automatic
Engine: 8 Cyl.
Mileage: 159,030
Interior Color: GRAY
Exterior Color: RED
You are looking at a very rare 1972 Chevy K/5 Blazer that is ALL ORIGINAL! You won't find a nicer Blazer like this one!!
you are bidding on an ALL ORIGINAL 1972 Chevy K/5 Blazer. It is immaculate inside and out and runs like a charm.
'70_402 is offline   Reply With Quote