View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 11:59 PM   #43
CircusWagonJim

Re: Circus wagon pics ?

No Rick- THIS was the Grandaddy to the Circus Wagon (1987)!

This was just posted in another thread- but want to put all my Circus wagon info in one post.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I got divorced last year and basically put my whole life in boxes. I just moved one book by my feet by my computer and found a bunch of my truck pictures including these! I wasn't planning on getting another truck when these pictures must have ended up there a few months ago- but I'm so stoked to find them now!

This is my '68 CST with Factory 396, TH400, Posi, P/S, P/B, Buckets, A/C, Tach, wood bed and shoulder harnesses. The conversion to black was so well done it took a while for me to figure out it was Red on Red originally.

The first pic is when I got it with the trailer wheels and ugly bumper.

The second pic is after our local '67-'72 expert heated my springs and cut-off the bumper. I was in the process of adding Ralleys- This truck was over a decade before the Circus Wagon (1988) and the real reason I built it. Yes, it was a straight and clean truck! I was in Junior College and my future wife (now ex after 20 years) didn't like the "noisy old truck" and I bought a new S-10 Blazer and my dad talked me out of the '68.
Attached Images

CircusWagonJim is offline   Reply With Quote