View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 01:19 AM   #22
C/10 King

Re: Custom Classic Trucks Magazine Covers C-10 Get-Together

Quote:
Originally Posted by SactoJim View Post
So I'm at Barnes & Noble tonight and spot the latest issue not knowing anything, pick it up and start paging through......and BAM! I giggle a little and the lady next to me looks at me funny......hey lady, that's my truck!......she just doesn't understand!

Awesome layout John and Bob and thanks for being there!......and Rene.....YOU DA MAN!
That's okay Jim, we understand, we will never laugh at your wiggles, I mean giggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse970 View Post
Really cool event and great coverage...maybe I need to make a road trip in my '63 next time!
Hell yeah!!!!! One long distance award coming up!!!!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Gilbert View Post
Dang it, now I'm wondering what the story looks like, and of course I can't remember a word I wrote. Just as soon as I finish spilling bacon and runny eggs all over the front of my shirt I'm gonna jump in the '66 and go to Wal-Mart... dirty shirt and all.

I'm not changing my Levis either.
It sucks getting old!!!!! PS. Thanks for everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magwakeenercew2jh View Post
Good. I never shy away from (truck related) work.

The funny thing about that 17-character handle is that when I was signing on to the Forum for the first time in 2007 (I'm still a newbie), I was having trouble. So I slammed my hams down on my keyboard and said, "F%$* this!"

The screen came up, "Welcome, magwakeenercew2jh". And it's been that way ever since. If I could figure out how to change it, I would. But, it's a good reminder for me not to drink too much coffee before going on line.

Back to work:
I was wondering and that explains it.
1971 Short Fleet
1970 Jimmy Custom 2 WD "Golden Ticket"
1972 Blazer 2 WD "Retro Blaze"
C/10 King is offline   Reply With Quote