View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #7
DjRobs1966

Re: LMC...God-Send...Or Book of Expensive Crap?

I bought nearly 3 thousand dollars worth of parts from them...and at the time I made the purchase...it seemed to be the best prices...(noteably I only knew of Brothers and one other part supplier I currently cannot recall the name of) and yes the shipping was free...which was a considerable difference...but I asked them...since I am buying nearly 3 thousand...and would there be any additional insentives for making such a large purchase...to which they said 'nope'. And I said..well it is a break for them to get to send it all at once on one order...rather than multiple shipments at 1k a piece. But nope...oh well...but honestly I was so overwhelmed to GET the parts and start really improving on a project 20 years in the making... I went with it...wish I would of found this site back then and found the resource of all of you like-minded people who have a dedication to restoring these true pieces of American Power and Art. Can't wait to learn more helpful ways to improve on my Classic! Thanks to you all for this 1st help and for the many future ones!!