View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 12:42 AM   #188
DirtyLarry
Windy Corner of a Dirty Street

Re: NV4500 swap is underway

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote72 View Post
Nice build! Your truck really looks great. I like the pic with the mountains in the background. Looks like there is some good wheelin in your neighborhood. We are thinking of moving to that area, sort of south from Denver. How do you like it?
Thanks Coyote,

You seem like a nice guy so I tell ya, it is a great place. I hate for this to be our first conversation but here goes……I am a native with a 6 year hiatus in Detroit years ago but don’t be surprised if you aren’t exactly greeted with open arms by native Coloradoans. Over the past 15 years there has been a mass outbreak of Californians and Texans moving here (mainly Denver....luckily we are 140 miles away from Denver) driving up our housing costs to ridiculous levels and bringing their liberal laws with them. Many of us aren’t real happy about that. So tell your neighbors CO is a terrible place where we still wear 6 shooters on our hip and are a bit trigger happy. You, however, are welcome to come here because you are a truck guy and obviously not a California bunny hugging pansy that would move here and push to close our trails, etc. But get rid of your California license plates as quickly as you can! CO doesn’t like CA like NH doesn’t like MA people moving there.
DirtyLarry is offline   Reply With Quote