View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #67
my4by2

Re: 1977 Chevy K30 Crew Cab Build

Well, the grand supercharger dream is now kaput.... After many a conversation & realizing that we still needed ALL the electronics & related accessories I decided that it would just get WAY too expensive to go with the supercharger & still have to buy all that crap...
Anyway, I decided to go with a new Mast Motorsports LY6 HO 6.0L that already has upgraded cam & springs plus it makes 480HP to boot! The best part is that it comes with ALL harnesses, ECM, pedal assembly & basically all the other goodies to make it work for me!

Please note that you must be a supporting member to post classified items. This includes but is not limited to What Its Worth, Want To Buy, Want To Trade, and For Sale. Please consider supporting the forum by subscribing. Further information on the subscription levels available are located here

If you need any further assistance with that please contact any Admin for help.

Bedside is cut out & all the new sheet metal should be getting welded in tomorrow as well as the old fill holes getting filled. Will hopefully be getting some additional pics to post by the end of the week, so be on the lookout for them!!!

Last edited by joe231; 02-16-2011 at 12:16 AM.
my4by2 is offline   Reply With Quote