View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 10:52 PM   #1
Patriot

Question Its time.......NEED ADVICE....PLEASE!!!!!

OK fellas, I have finally collected ALL of my parts to build my K5 Blazer. First it is a 77 with a 81 rust free tub. I just picked up an 89 front end today. I have a smooth running 454 from my 1 Ton and 1 Ton SRW axles with 4.10 gears. I am wondering what you guys would recommend for a tranny. I have a couple of 400/205 combos and couple of SM465/205 combos. It will be mostly used for daily driving and some trail riding. Nothing major though. I have 2 old Jeeps for the tough(BREAKAGE ) stuff. I have collected tons of extra stuff for the build including mint original K5 Blazer embles and the Cheyenne ones for the rear side panels. I want to make mine old and new all in one. I really appreciate the advice you guys give me and LOVE the trucks you guys build. This is the BEST site I have ever been on(Yes I will pony up for a membership soon ). The help is AWESOME here. Thanks so much for your help guys.

So fellas, I will be starting soon and it will be takin all the way down to the frame and up. I want to paint it a light metallic blue with a white center. I might change my mind about that but not sure.

What say you??

Patriot

Last edited by Patriot; 02-15-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Patriot is offline   Reply With Quote