View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #63
RootBeer 6117

Re: Project Lesson Plan

Well after an unreal 9 snow days(This week we had record highs in the 70's so the snow is gone) and stop, start ,stop, start, getting ready for Ford AAA test and Skills test then rescheduling said test and taking them we did manage to get some work done. The column proved a big challenge but we (Cody and Brandon in the pm) conquered it!We moved it more to the center and closer to the dash so now when you set in it it aint in your face.A little clean up on the welds is in order.
I have to give props to the two guys in the photo Brooks(holding his prize deleted wires) and Jordan they have stuck with the wiring and have trimmed it way down and now have all the front and back lights working, Turn, park, brake, high and low head lights, They along with Ryan have it were it will start.
Ryan did a lot on the battery box and shortened or lengthen the wires for the engine and relocated the wires into the cab for the PCM.
A while back I was looking for something else and ran across a gauge cluster from 90 Chrysler Lebaron and noticed something odd it had a quad gauge set up, hmm I thought I wonder if I can make that work with some dissection and fitting to the old gauge body,time will tell.
Today at a big local swap meet I was able to score a brand new set of wheel Vintiques 15x8 wheel and center caps still in the box for $250, on the way home i was able to get 2 good used 265/15 tires, I already have 2 255/15 tires so I am ready to put some rubber on it.
Attached Images

Last edited by RootBeer 6117; 02-19-2011 at 08:45 PM.
RootBeer 6117 is offline   Reply With Quote