Thread: LMC Parts
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #12
jitteryguy
GoatLube Experss

Re: LMC Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpoindexter View Post
I ordered brake lines from those LMC Clowns and they suck, and I will never buy anything from them again.
My rear hard lines came pretty fast, but the jack ass packaging them, bent them 180 degrees to get them into a small box...
THEN my front hard lines were back ordered for 4 weeks, they never mentioned it during the order...when they finally came they looked great...when i installed them, they curled them wrong at the master cylinder, so that the two hard lines curl into each other....not to mention I paid $20 for each shipment. LMC SUCKS.
most companys are gonna bend the long line's to fit a smaller box, it save's a lot on ship'n and if they dont FedX probly will any way.
I've bought quite a bit from LMC for my Dually, both S10's and an '95 I used to have. I've alway's been happy with the product and service.
on a side note: I recently order'd some stuff online from SpeedWay Motor's, it told me while I was place'n the order that 2 items would be back order'd and not charged to card at this time. while I was home on R&R a guy call's to let me know the item's are ready to ship and there would NO ship'n on them. I think thats pretty good service !
'92 S10 350/350
'84 MonteCarlo 383/PG/9"ford
'78 Malibu wagon 350/350
'78 Cutlass (project family car)
'96 S10 Jimmy (Moma's)
jitteryguy is offline   Reply With Quote