View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 10:09 PM   #32
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: 1972 Cheyenne Super Short Fleet Big Block build!

I plan to get the rest of the wiring out of the truck tonight. It is AWESOME. I haven't found a single cut wire or connector. I will need the engine harness but I have everything otherwise in great shape!

I sent in two sets of door panels and two cheyenne super glovebox doors to the cheyenne man. He's going to rebuild them to show quality original and provide two new bezels also. I will install one set in the truck and sell the other set to offset some of my build costs.
I am also getting a fully rebuilt console from him. I have one that is very nice but has a couple screw holes in it. I will sell this with the other set of parts I'm having him re-do with another bucket seat set I'm recovering...

I will be sure to take detailed pictures when I get all the parts in a few weeks for those considering getting new woodgrain items or a console.

I also got in some of my bead blasted parts from member tll74. They look like brand new!!! I sent him a huge box of parts to do for me. Some for this truck and some also to resell....again to offset my costs....

Some have unlimited or at least healthy budgets for their builds. I on the other hand, have to get creative

More pictures to follow this evening....

for now (to keep the picture hounds happy ) here are my already professionally painted inner fenders with the patch panels and battery tray, the new outer grille, chrome front bumper, PUI seat covers for the buckets, and the one of my tach dashes....I am going to use the original gauges to keep the mileage correct (67K original documented miles) (and it will have the correct woodgrain bezel)

Last edited by VA72C10; 02-21-2011 at 10:11 PM.
VA72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote