View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 10:15 AM   #21
CheyenneShop

Re: Pops 72 cheyenne dropmember build

Quote:
Originally Posted by superflysteiny View Post
Thanks guys, I went back and forth on the front brakes, do I go with the big 14 inch rotors or the smaller stock ones. I just did not feel like spending the extra money so I will use these for now. Later when I build the tahoe/burb I will put these on the tahoe and buy the big ones for this truck. At any rate I think the truck is coming out cool. I am suposed to get the engine this week which will be cool.
I struggled with this on my current build as well - I think it looks great. I think you will end up leaving them on as they looks great and who knows you will probably just go bigger on the Tahoe!!!!

I think what you have done in the time frame is second to none - totally amazing! When I look at these pictures - your frame/PB stuff should be up at a booth in SEMA or something!! Seriously beautiful work!!

I have a root canel I need looked at I will catch a flight out asap

Ronnie
68 C/10 shorty - "Picacho" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=428379 sold to "93redsled"

Have you heard about C10 Talk? C10 Talk is a podcast all about C10 Trucks, the builders, the vendors, and most importantly the C10 Community. Check us out online at www.c10talk.com
CheyenneShop is offline   Reply With Quote