View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
JimmyFloyd

Selling off Blazer parts

******** CONSIDER THIS STUFF ALL SOLD. MOST OF IT IS. ANYTHING LEFT WILL BE POSTED AT A LATER DATE IN A NEW THREAD>*******

Ok, trying to drum up some capitol to pay down some debt, so I've decided to start selling off my blazer parts stash.

Windshield Top Brackets - $45 shipped per pair

Rear Hatch Latch Brackets - $55 shipped for the pair

Blazer door striker pieces - $35 shipped for the 3 pieces

Ash trays $20 shipped each

Arm Rest. Green $20 shipped

Single Wall Top Lights and wiring. No Cab Harness, just the top wires - $30 shipped.

NEW 31 gallon tank. Never had gas in it. Great shape. Not sure if NOS or Aftermarket. Great upgrade and can ship since it didn't have gas, although buyer pays all shipping costs. $150 plus shipping.

Radiator to fender triangles in good shape. $24 shipped for the pair

Rear bed splash shields. Removed from a Longbed pickup. Good shape.

Nice shape Take off Rocker Box Set. These parts were removed from a 1972 2wd blazer in California and then shipped to me last year. They are in very nice shape, very solid, and very hard to come by in take off form. This includes the Rocker Boxes, end caps and filler pieces for both sides. $450 picked up. Will consider shipping Greyhound only, but buyer pays all shipping and boxing costs.

Rocker (Torsion) boxes:

Rocker (Torsion) box end caps (bad picture, no rot, both there, just surface rust like the top half shows):

Rear end cap filler panel.

Fuel filler cover that came with my blazer. Has some minor rust issues at the bottom, but solid otherwise. See pictures of actual item. I believe only the lip rusted off, it's solid from that point on. $45 shipped US.

(Yes, that is a piece of wood attached to it)

Exhaust heat shield from driver's side of a 71 2wd pickup. $25 shipped

Blazer rear hatch windows. have two with old gaskets $50 each plus shipping. Shipping will be tough. Pickup preferred. Buyer pays for shipping and handling.

Hood Latches. Good shape. Not sure on the years. $25 shipped each.

Pulleys. Not sure what they are for. $25 each shipped/bo

1978 Blazer Enblems - $45 shipped

Radiator Support brackets. $25 per pair for the smaller, $35 for the larger.
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/k...t=100_5839.jpg

I am open to offers on some of the stuff. Pickup preferred on the larger items. Everything is in 13790

Last edited by JimmyFloyd; 10-23-2013 at 12:26 PM.
JimmyFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote