View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #5
JimmyFloyd

Re: Selling off Blazer parts

All prices are negotiable. Shoot me a price at what they are worth to you, and if it works for me, we can make a deal.

Also remembered I have a NEW aftermarket (I believe) front and rear chrome bumper for a 70 blazer if someone is interested in those. The rear is a sport bumper I believe $275 for those. Prefer pickup, but may consider shipping greyhound.

I have a decent driver front chrome bumper off a 70 suburban. I believe there is a dent behind the license plate on it. I think the brackets are even still on it from the 70 GMC suburban. $70 picked up for that with brackets.

Also have a MINT CST Blazer passenger side bucket seat with track and hold down bracket. It is black with the scroll pattern seat cover I believe. Not sure if it was recovered or not, but it looks nice with no tears, just dusty. $225 for that picked up. Not sure on shipping.

I have a set of Red on white bucket seats and rear seat, no brackets, that could be used for a driver, but probably need to be recovered. I know there are some rips in the backs, and maybe one or two in the seat area. $125 picked up for those.

Again, I am open to offers. PM me an offer if you don't want to make it here. The truck will be for sale soon as well.