View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 07:54 AM   #45
special-K
Special Order

Re: Is your Classic truck a CLASSIC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickGMC70 View Post
Even if you're right, why poke the bear?
He isn't poking the bear. The bear is poking him. Why be a sheep and cower? I believe parts of the Middle East are tired of being poked by the bear and the USA is supposed to already be free. You live in a place where the police have bigger fish to fry,like violent crimes. Here in Mt.Airy my son got pulled over and ticketed for skateboard stickers on the back window of his pickup..."obstructing his view". I went and fought that fishing expedition BS. It's a truck! It could have a cap,be a box van with no window,he could be hauling a refrigerator...Heck,I have a work cap on my truck and don't even have an interior mirror since I can see nothing anyway. And,all his stickers were placed in a way to not obstruct vision. They are along the bottom edge or behind his headrests. My point? The bear pokes at us and it's unjust. It's up to us as free Americans to stand up to that crap,not roll onto our backs and beg for mercy.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote