View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 10:21 AM   #50
PatrickGMC70

Re: Is your Classic truck a CLASSIC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
He isn't poking the bear. The bear is poking him. Why be a sheep and cower? I believe parts of the Middle East are tired of being poked by the bear and the USA is supposed to already be free. You live in a place where the police have bigger fish to fry,like violent crimes. Here in Mt.Airy my son got pulled over and ticketed for skateboard stickers on the back window of his pickup..."obstructing his view". I went and fought that fishing expedition BS. It's a truck! It could have a cap,be a box van with no window,he could be hauling a refrigerator...Heck,I have a work cap on my truck and don't even have an interior mirror since I can see nothing anyway. And,all his stickers were placed in a way to not obstruct vision. They are along the bottom edge or behind his headrests. My point? The bear pokes at us and it's unjust. It's up to us as free Americans to stand up to that crap,not roll onto our backs and beg for mercy.
I wasn't implying that people can't stand up for themselve when it's justified. I was responding to Torrey's posts that he knowingly doesn't follow the classic vehicle rules, "likes to get a rise out of the cops", and seemingly gets pulled over a third of the time he's behind the wheel. That to me shows that you're asking for trouble, and it's senseless to me. But, hey, do whatever you want.
PatrickGMC70 is offline   Reply With Quote