View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #43
THE "10" SILVERADO

Re: Got a little done today....

Well had a lot of free time today so I worked on the old truck....where to start, I knew that the brakes were a big problem so after letting it sit for a while checked the brake fluid to confirm there was a leak...well there wasn't so I went ahead and bled the brakes and now they work like it was factory fresh...maybe a little touchy, I decided to pain the roof of the inside cab for a little starter for the inside paint...and to get in a little practice...thought it came out okay....I fixed the idling problem by putting in new return springs since the old ones basically when stretched, stay stretched.....took apart air cleaner to find out that since I bought the truck last August that I wasn't running any air filter (who's dumb idea was that?) should have checked that earlier...and found out I have a two barrel carb instead of a 4 that I thought I had ...well here are some pictures for you viewing enjoyment...
Attached Images

Last edited by THE "10" SILVERADO; 02-28-2011 at 01:36 AM.
THE "10" SILVERADO is offline   Reply With Quote