View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #31
srvivor71

Re: GMC Lovers Check This Out!!!!!!

I bought my truck on E-Bay and ended up with a pretty good deal. I have to say the seller was a little over-optimistic with his fantastic review of the truck and it's history. It has made me very cautious of glowing reviews. I'm also a little leary of sellers with very little history (he's only sold one other item). He doesn't have a lot to lose if he gets a bad review. It's not like someone that makes a living at it and has established a long history of great feedback. They can't afford bad reviews.

Ebay has an option, for $99, to order an independent inspection. That might be worthwhile. If I buy another one there, I would at least look into that. I think the best protection is what I did - to go take delivery of the vehicle personally and not fork over any cash until you have inspected it to your satifaction.

Other than all that, the truck does look really gorgeous (and so does the one he sold last month: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=200572764235)
Good luck bidding on this! If it's all that he says it is, you'll have a great truck!

Last edited by srvivor71; 03-08-2011 at 10:19 AM.
srvivor71 is offline   Reply With Quote