View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 09:21 PM   #140
Orangetonicclicc

Re: 1967 C10 Urban Retro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chevy1series View Post
haha thanks i am really wanting to convert to rear disk but the only thing stoppin me is the bracket. if i get the bracket then i am gonna go to the parts store get new clipers pads rotors and whatever brake sheilds i need and install. do i need to get different brake lines, proportioning valve and e brake cables? sorry for all the brake questions
I bought the entire kit from POL, I upgraded to stainless steel hoses. I'm sure POL sells the brackets. You will need a proportioning valve that correlates with your brakes ie (Drum/disc) or (Disc/Disc). You will need a different e brake cable this is the number they gave me to accomodate this(562) 949-0455. I heard that Willwood sells a valve that is adjustable for all types of application and it's actually reasonably priced. I wished I could enlighting you more. But I'm really green to this whole thing. I'm learning as I go. No need to be sorry. I love this site. I wished I'd known about it sooner!!!! I'd probably be farther along than I am!!!!! Keep in touch!!!! Let me know how it goes! I have two other guys building trucks right behind me. I'm the guinny Pig!!!
Orangetonicclicc is offline   Reply With Quote