View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
bucketObolts

New guy from North Jersey (with pics)

Hey all, I finally decided to join rather than being a guest forever. Ive learned a ton from you guys already just from reading other posts. Its also cool to see all the young kids and high schoolers gettin into these awesome trucks too (I'm 23) But here is my 68 c10swb fleetside. Sorry for the crummy cell phone pics, but my lovely girlfriend left my camera outside and well..rain happens. Anyway, she's Bagged and Z'd with everything custom from the cab-back. She only has a 305 out of a camaro for now, but that will change eventually. She's sitting on some rather ugly 20's that are being used as rollers but that will change too. I have a fuel cell in the frame, shaved filler door, and the extra leg room is great especially with the small body drop. The bed is the worst part about the truck and im not even sure if i can save it at this point, so will soon be weighing my options with that.

My last project was a body dropped 84 c30 dually that layed pinchwelds, but I wanted to do something a little less radical and keep the rockers off the ground this time. (if only an inch or two) Like most of you I'm sure This is being home-built on a working man's paycheck so, progress will be slow going but I'm having fun and always learning. and that's what counts. I dont wanna overload my first post, so if you have any questions, go ahead and ask, and Ill start working on finding a new camera.
Attached Images

bucketObolts is offline   Reply With Quote