View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #23
special-K
Special Order

Re: Longhorn questions

I think we may have nailed it already. Custom Camper is an equipment package. If that package is ordered "then" you can also order Custom Camper Nameplates,which are the fender badges. If not ordered the script is on the door. That's what I have seen on all the Custom Campers I've had. I think Jason's may not have the Custom Camper package at all...just a guess. The "camper somewhere" could be camper mirrors I see on it,which could be ordered without the Custom Camper package. I can't say for sure if the camper wiring was only available once the Custom Camper package was spec'd or also was available w/o. Neither the mirrors or wiring are part of the package. I'm sure on the mirrors being available on anything,even Blazers. I'll have to check on the wiring.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote