View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 02:01 AM   #1232
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's low buck truck build!

Ok I got it all up and running and let me tell you I thought my LT1 was a nice driver but this thing is just plain badd A$$ and so very smooooth! I put about 120 miles in it today in the nice rail we have been having and it was flawless. I was on a back road that is nice and strait and wide open so I went wide open and at 110 I let off because the truck was starting to feel a bit light. With the LT1 it would get to about 95 and just stall their like the wind was holding it back but now it was me having to back off. The power is so steady and pushes from Zero to were every you want to let off, it almost feels like the rear end want to push past the front with how long the power band is going.

Also here in sunny California I think the best mod I have done is the NewPort wiper set up with the delay box. I used the wipers today for 100+ miles of my drive and had it set every were from the slowest delay to High speed needing another higher speed because it was raining so darn hard but it was flawless and worth every cent for the system. I do not recall how much it was but I think around $300 for the full kit with the delay box and extension so I could use my stock nob. I will be ordering one of their kits for my sons F1 next week.

I will try and get a video of the truck Sunday that I can post to show how well it all turned out and see if I can melt away a few miles off the tires in the process

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote