View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #4
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

Re: 1972 SWB Cheyenne Super Survivor

When restoring a swb project the amount of rust repair in he cab and bed are the most important aspects to me for a quality restoration.Your truck looks nice in the pics but from what you describe you have a very nice restoration project.I would agree around $4000 in this market.That will be a very nice and desirable truck restored but changing cabs,rebuilding the bed and paint are alot of work and expensive unless you do it all and then your time and work are worth money.I bought 2 bb 72s from CA last fall 1 for $2700 and 1 for $1300.The first is a rustfree blue and white bb cheyenne 20 super, tilt, tach,ac posi.I am keeping it stock.the second is a loaded custom 30 deluxe loaded that I am putting on a swb frame.I paid $1200 for a rusty loaded swb cheyenne and $1000 for a perfect swb bed local.I have sold over $1000 dollars worth of extra parts that I didn't need for my build and bought bucket seats,new covers,carpet,rubbers etc.Right now I have about $3500 invested in a blue and white 72 swb cheyenne super bb with bucket seats,tilt,tach loaded.it is disassembled and scattered about my yard and attic but I have a completely rust free body needing no body work.I just have to soda blast and paint it.
67/72junkie is offline   Reply With Quote