View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 03:11 PM   #243
Tmwoodall

Re: ATTENTION: In regards to James Blanton aka "tex parts 67-72" and Partner.

HOLY COW. I just clicked on this sticky for grins. I KNOW THIS GUY. I am from Lone Oak. I sold him a ton of parts, and he sold me a lot.

MANY MANY MANY MANY times I have looked back on my build (I started at 17 in 2002, and just now got back to it), and thought man that dude ripped me a new one and I didn't even know it. I looked at old reciepts and what not between he and I and I got RAKED over the coals and had no idea.

To be naive and 17, my my.

Homeboy at one point had pristine, and I mean pristine near show quality original green Cheyenne full interior that he gave me $150 IRC. Plus the full set of trim from the oustide and tons of other parts that I now know are much more valuable and I wish I still had.

In turn I got a bed that I paid $350 for (along with some items traded, was supposed to be a $500 transaction). I got it home and started messing with it to find it COVERED in bondo, like inches thick that he had slapped on and sprayed over. I just didn't know any better at the time.

He also sold me a front clip that was a piece of ****. What a jackass. I'm going home in a few weeks, I have half a mind to go take a dump on his front porch.

Huge thanks to the admins for keeping him offsite here. I have seen a bunch of his chrome, and it is ****. Pure ****.