Thread: Freddy's '52
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #162
SouthernRodder

Re: Freddy's '52

SSR,

Great looking truck. I just joined today after reading multiple threads on this forum. Very, very good info on this forum, thanks to guys like you. I am in the planning stages of the S-10 frame swap myself, (well been planning for 2+ yrs) but the time has finally come to turn some wrenches. Will begin demolition in the upcoming weeks. I am curious to know a little more about the guage setup, does that seem like it is going to work properly, fuel sending unit and speedo?? It makes sense that it would. I guess you'll know after you fire it up and take it for a spin. Also what size tires are you running? And what wheel offset / spacers did you or are you using (you may have mentioned already).

I will not be one of these that bugs you with the same old questions already answered on this thread and other threads, but these are really important for me. I have everything else kinda figured out in my mind, just hung up on offset and tire size. And after seeing what you did with the guages I fell in love with that. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah my truck will be vortec 4.3 / 18&20 combo / flat copper pearl.
SouthernRodder is offline   Reply With Quote