View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #69
57picupnewbie
'57 Rosa

Re: My '57 Truck Build "Rosa"

Hey guys, I am laid up in bed resting. I had my 2nd epidural indection in my back this morning. Good news, It seems to be working and relieving the pressure on the siatic nerve. One more to go in 2 weeks. My air compressor is installed. I will take a picture tomorrow. I agree with Ashley, if you are doing alot of sanding and pressure balsing, paln ahead and get at least a 60 gal compressor. I dropped my donor frame off to my friend at the local high school auto dept. He is painting and installing the new drop shackles, hangers, spindles and poly bushing all the way around. Completely dropping front end and rebuilding anfter painting. Then the EZ-Chassis Swap Kit will be installed when I get it back. Meanwhile, I will be working on bodywork and tearing down engine. My goal is to have this done my next March. Thanks for all the thoughts. I lost another friend in Afganistan in September. He was an EOD tech and was taken by an IED. For he and Randy, I am trying my best to get it done. I will give more details in another time. Please keep there families in prayers. His name was SsA Michael Buras, USAF.:flag:

Only two defining forces have ever died for us: CHRIST died for our salvation and VETERANS died for our freedoms. Glorify CHRIST and thank VETERANs
Dru~ USN Retired
57picupnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote