View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #27
zicc1835

Re: Our first Build - '71 C20 LWB

thanks Pete my plan was to use the 67 to haul my 36 parts to/ from my body guy in Roselle he has a shop behind the house and has done some nice work for friends ...i plan on working the 283 a little cam... 2 to 4 barrel and let her breath a little better there were a set of headers on the 73 i bought the tranny from the 73 for now the 73 had 373s they are on the floor in the garage id like to bolt in a 355 pig or anything south of the original 411 don't want to use the 73s rear housing and all... if the guys who are replacing the 8 lug to 5 with auto trans are parting out their higher gears thats what i am trying to find i want highway driver i spend a lot of time on the GSP i have acquired the original power steering assist...i know thats crazy ...but that me clean it up little change the interior to saddle give it the rat-rod look maybe... try to keep it as original as possible she is in great shape compared to what i have seen,i wasn't looking for 67-72 it found me and all is original i really didn't know what i bought until i got on this site and am very happy
Jess
zicc1835 is offline   Reply With Quote