View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #155
BC Toy chest

Re: Chevyrestoguy's '55 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrestoguy View Post

Seriously, thanks for the comments. I am currently trying to sort out the aftermath of a car wreck I had about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't had time to even look at the truck. I t-boned a drunk driver who made an illegal u-turn in front of me and totalled my Civic. I hit him at about 50mph, and I'm still feeling the effects, especially my sternum and lower back. In all of this, I'm just glad that I wasn't seriously injured. The little Honda took a solid hit, but did it's job incredibly well. This weekend, I'm on the hunt for another Civic. With today's gas prices, fuel economy is #1, and knowing the Honda reliability and crash worthiness, it's a great choice. Once I get through this mess of insurance, rental cars, and paperwork, I'll be back on the '55. It's been real crazy at work lately too, and that makes for a very hectic time for me.
WOW! Thank God it wasn't more serious, I know about those back issues myself from a car wreck. Take your time, I know we all get a little anxious when our project has to take a back seat to everything else. If I come across anything I think you might be able to use for your build I'll pm you. Hope you have a speedy recovery and things work out at the job.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=432758
BC Toy chest is offline   Reply With Quote