View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 11:34 PM   #144
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Feels like a small amount of progress today, but progress nonetheless. I managed to wrap up the behind the dash shenanigans, which involved removing a bunch of stuff I already installed to make room for the A/C ducts. It gets very tight in the center section with speakers, stereo, center vent, ash tray, control unit, and all of their associated wiring/brackets- then trying to stuff three different ducts through there. My hands took a beating, but I am happy to say that the interior is 'complete'.

Also got the seat belts back in (which is 'fun' with the bench installed) and removed the old Grant steering wheel (that has bugged me since I got this truck) to install a new Grant steering wheel. I will have to get used to the increased diameter, but it is definitely better than what was in there
Attached Images

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy

Last edited by gringoloco; 04-12-2011 at 11:36 PM.
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote