View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #198
my4by2

Re: 1977 Chevy K30 Crew Cab Build

Well, looks as if Trevor finally pulled the trigger & went with a whole new hydraulic clutch kit from McLeod. Looks like a VERY nice set-up - comes with the lines & a master cylinder too!!! This will also allow me to retain the Street & Performance headers I had originally purchased as well!
New fuel filler neck arrived today & they said that Beau would get it welded on today & then they can start all the final welding of the tank & mounts. So with any luck hopefully that'll all be headed out sometime soon to be coated inside & out so it can be final installed.
Finally got word from Ron Davis - the radiator is supposed to ship out of their place NLT than the 14th, so hoping it'll be in by the middle of next week... This will finally allow the front end to be fully mocked up so they can sort out the K&N intake kit & battery mounting prior to shipping out the core support & inner fenders for powder coat.
Progress is happening & sure that Del being back has helped that tremendously!!! He keeps everything so much more organized & on track!!! Hopefully will have pics to share on or before Friday.
my4by2 is offline   Reply With Quote