View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 10:42 PM   #11
Stitch
Account Suspended

Re: New Crew Cab Project Truck....

actually, there was no 'story' about not having material...I told you they sent me the wrong color which they did...then they sent me the right color, but not enough...I could have sent you the dash or the door panels but not both...I don't send out half orders...then they send me the extra material and I started on it...all while working on everyone else's stuff...also, I had three birthday's on three different weekends to throw/attend in March...which would have been no big deal if I had gotten the right material to begin with...If I could have gotten it done sooner after the supplier delays I would have, but I had prior engagements that I had to attend to...sorry, actually I'm not going to say sorry anymore...I think I've told you sorry enough...When I told you I could get it done in a week, I had all intentions of doing so, but when the material came in wrong, it set me back...I guess you've never had a supplier screw something up...

and on a side note, I notice how you haven't mentioned the fact that YOU screwed up the order on the dash not knowing what year it was...I sent you a new dash cover without receiving the old one, which now seems to be lost in the mail...I didn't charge you for the new cover or the shipping on it either...I also will not be able to recoup any money from the old dash cover that you ordered wrong because it has beige stitching in it and it's a black dash...it's custom not something for a restoration...

Last edited by Stitch; 05-04-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote