View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 10:52 PM   #12
Jeebus

Re: New Crew Cab Project Truck....

Its all whatever to me now anyways, the updates and stories and rapid communication your showing in this thread would have been wonderfull during the time of my order to atleast keep me posted on what was going on, so i could plan around it. but like i said, its all whatever to me now, Good luck stitch, the parts have been fantastic so far, and i will take some pics soon.

Also remember, If i would have had my parts in the week time frame you initally told me, Me having the wrong model dash would not have been a big issue, hell i probably would have had it installed all ready, and just paid you for a new one if need be.

I know in both my shops, i keep weekly inventory. When stock reaches below 50% a call is made to check the lead time on replenishing my inventory to 100% operating level, and i make a call from there to replinish depending on their lead time. Trust me i know how much of a pain in the ass dealing with vendors can be, and how wishy washey it can be as well, tell you one thing, then send another all that good stuff. I know it first hand. But, i learn from it each time.

I wouldnt have thought black vinyl would be that difficult to find really. They must be as bad as the poly bushing companies lol.

Taylor

Last edited by Jeebus; 05-04-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Jeebus is offline   Reply With Quote