View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #15
Jeebus

Re: New Crew Cab Project Truck....

What question was side stepped? LOL you guys are hilarious. I "manned up" and answered the question a couple pages ago. The cover was sent back last week, do you remember me telling you that? It looks like your just going to have to sit tight and be patent huh? Im sure it will be there within a week!

Its funny, you side step shipping me my stuff for 5 weeks and its all good because you had sooooo many issues you just couldnt predict, but I cant provide you a tracking number at a drop of a hat the day you ask for it, and Im now side stepping questions and not manning up. LOL. Your a riot man. Here is the answer for ya one last time, just to clear it up for ya.

The old cover that you were 5 weeks late shipping to me, is in the mail to you. It got sent out on friday of last week. I did not get tracking on it that I know of. You should see it soon. If it has not arrived in 5-9 days from the shipping date, I will call on it and see what info i can get for ya, untill then you will just have to be patient i guess.

Hope all is well!