View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 01:54 PM   #1291
Slick67
Sofa King Crazy!!

Re: 1967 C10 Custom Big Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev2809 View Post
do what you gotta do...this has gotten ridiculous. you have way more patience than i do...
I guess I have to. If I go nuts then he may just not want to fix it at all. He has me cornered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRENCHBLUE72 View Post
Damn man Im sorry about all the trouble. I think I would have waited around while he fixed it.
It shouldn't take long once he starts, maybe a couple of hours if he doesn't have to tear the engine down. Wish I knew what he was gonna do to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffs70 View Post
ahhh man, thats not right at all. I probably would have just picked up the engine and took him to court right then since he cant seem to be civil about it. You do have alot more patience.
Court is next. He has made me wait for almost 15 months total for the build and now repair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fattback View Post
So sorry hear about all this BS you are going through.
THIS SUX!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72SWBChevy View Post
Sorry to hear all the trouble is still going on, hang in there!
Thanks Bro, I'm tryin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Hang in there. You know by now Crap happens that's out of your control. The court will suck and take time. You may have no choice on that one. I'm interested to see how the weld turns out. If you get time take some pics of the repair. Magnaflux would have shown the crack for sure if he looked everywhere. I'm not sure I have ever heard of one cracking there. Good luck!
I think it was in a wreck at one point and the water pump was pushed into the block. It's possible. But magnafluxing the block should have showed it......so he didn't magnaflux it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propanemudtruck View Post
Yeah, He's cool.

Good Luck Slick!
Thanks Dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butternut1972 View Post
Well you handled that well. What a BOZO! Are you going to stop by often and make sure he is working on it? Maybe you need to remind him how important a customer is to a business.
I can't babysit him anymore. He needs to handle his business and fix it. I am giving him 30 day of un-interupted time, after that I'll just go by, pick it up (with or without repair) and take him to court. Meanwhile I will have the block fixed by another shop.

My Blazer Build (New) - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=654650

My 67 Build - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=335650

67 Chevy LWB big window a/c AKA TOTALLED BY A JACKASS.
1972 2wd Blazer "Porterbuilt and Sloshed"
Slick67 is offline   Reply With Quote