View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #274
watahyahknow

Re: 72 K20 build thread, need good name

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgross View Post
the guard handles personnel a lot different than active duty too... they have a capped force structure and you have to count the new recruits into those numbers. My unit usually has 25% of our strength in basic training, flight school or skills training...

I shouldn't have the same footer issues, but concrete guys charge an arm and a leg around here. They wanted $5-6K just to pour 9 yards for a patio... I passed...
a nice little piece of info , our goverment recently put ALL tanks and most of the choppers and some of there warschip on non active lay of all personel operating and maintaining those machines and shut quite a few of our army navy and airforce kamps to safe cash

not sure wat to think of it i personally dont think a country as small as ours need an army , the goverment now invest a lot of cash in unmanned vehicles and planes wish are cheaper and safer for the people operating them , the owners of the supermarkets and other shops in the towns near the kamps are located are sqreaming bloody murder because there income will drop drastictly from the amount of people working on the kamps that are now leaving and taking there income with them , a lot of companies suplying the parts needed for repairing the tanks schips etc are going to suffer too .
i suspect the unimployed aplying for whellfare are going to kost the goverment a lot more money

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote