View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
stickelspeed

Re: Worlds Slowest Dropmember Build

Last week I blasted all my originally purchased PB stuff and I just got it all back from the powdercoaters on Friday.
I did everything in a semi-gloss black except the control arms.. I did them in a Silver to match the trailing arms that I kept from the truck.

Oh.. did I mention that I also bought Nate's Bolt on Body Drop... well.. I did .. I bought Nate's Body Drop.

Yesterday I pulled the rad support mounts and factory crossmember (I forgot how much I love removing factory rivets) and I bolted up the DM (along with the truss supports that Nathan sent along with the body drop) and I installed the front portion of the body drop.

While we're on the subject of Nathan... just so you all know.. he sent me 2 sets of the truss support system knowing that I was purchasing this other DM truck.. Obviously didn't have to do that and when your running a small business, every penny really counts. So.. EVERYONE, go buy something additional from that you don't already have (I'm sure there's gotta be something) to help him grow this business).

Here are the pictures of yesterday.

stickelspeed is offline   Reply With Quote