View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 12:58 AM   #72
bobinbc

Re: How many build their rides that do not do this for a living?

I work from home, been doing this off and on for about 30 years now I guess. Used to have a bigger shop but now I work out of a 15x29 garage that I just lifted and put a new concrete floor into a little while ago.

Name:  IMGP2955.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  71.0 KB

No matter how hard I try, I always seem to have more parts (junk) and tools (toys) and treasures (projects) than I have room for... I dont have pics of most of them on my computer, but Ive built quite a few from jacked up 55 & 57 Chevies, a 65 Triumph TR4 with a 327 in it (cheap Cobra) ,

Name:  68 2002.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  43.7 KB

Chevelles, Novas and some early Camaros and Firebirds to the last one I built, the yellow 57 in my avatar. I do pretty much everything at home except upholstery beyond simple things like door panels etc.

Name:  57 truck.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  56.9 KB

By day Im a trainer and manager for a school bus company where I put in mostly 12 hour days, and I did train long ago as a heavy duty mechanic. My current project must think I forgot how to find the garage as I havent touched it since christmas but I promise soooon....

oh yeah and if I ever get this last one done (the yellow 57 was the last one for sure when I was doing it) Id like to builld this

Name:  37ChevyGasser.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  45.9 KB

And then that will be the last one LOL

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cana...geChevyTrucks/

Last edited by bobinbc; 07-02-2011 at 12:43 AM.
bobinbc is offline   Reply With Quote