Thread: The Brown Truck
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 11:58 PM   #168
SFTorange

Re: The Brown Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by structures View Post
I like that, my biggest issue with the vintage air was loosing the deluxe controls, now it seems I wouldn't have to. I have always preferred the construction of vintage air system but "old air" makes that electronic controller that looks just like the cable one. I was contemplating trying to adapt that to the vintage air. I wish vintage air would re-produce an electronic controller. Although your method here looks really slick.

Oh i did read that thread a few months ago. I get on this website and get inundated with information and never can remember who said what and who installed this and that!

Thanks a lot.
No problem, I know just what you mean, and I'm glad I could help. Some days I ponder what this project would have been like without this forum. I can tell you, it would have been a lot harder and much less nice. The FAQ section is a goldmine! If you look down the list, you'll see that I've done the headlight relay upgrade, disc brake swap, sway bar installation, split brake lines, wing window rebuild, big back window conversion, and built custom bed wood.
SFTorange is offline   Reply With Quote