View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #374
mosesburb
I had a V-8

Re: The Story Of A Cummins Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgs_notes View Post
Good stuff. Looks like a nice drive.
Thanks!! Yeah, it really is a nice drive. Alot of it is graded and smooth, but there is enough slow-speed to feel like you got out on a trail, but not so much you hate the road before you get to the end--not to mention the great scenery along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRENCHBLUE72 View Post
Cool video you burb almost sounds like it s a diesel hahahhahhahahaha.. Kiddin it sounds great but very wierd you would not expect to hear that sound from a vintage burb.
This thing makes it easy to pick the "car guy" out of a crowd. Say there is a group of people standing in a parking lot. I light this thing up and the one dude whose head whips around to look--that's the car guy in the crowd. Even driving down the road, driving past people standing on the corner or at a bus stop--same thing. It's just a raggety old Suburban, until it starts up (or is heard running). The it is obvious that something is not right with it. My wife says she likes the strange looks and tilted heads this thing gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbclassix View Post
Thanks!!