View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #377
monte0185

Re: The Story Of A Cummins Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesburb View Post
Thanks!! We had alot of fun on this one despite getting such a late start. One of the most surprising aspects was after all of this trail running, highway to get there, highways coming back, in the end the gas gauge was showing just over 1/4 tank used. I couldn't believe it. I was going to fill up before we came home, but figured why bother as we were still well over 3/4 tank at that point.

Thanks!! No. In all of my/our haste to get out in the woods, I didn't take any--and it is kind of old-hat to us as I have been going there/seeing it for almost thiry years now so honestly I didn't evn think about it.

Here is some internet stuff on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_King,_Arizona

Thanks!! Yeah, I started that one first, but then I thought that I should do one here as I had been buying parts from guys over here and it was a more appropriate site for it anyways.
Went here too on my trip!! LOL I was so glad to see it too cause i was getting low on gas!!. Here a pic from my trip.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
monte0185 is offline   Reply With Quote