View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 05:34 PM   #109
CVA59

Re: 1966 SBBW pro street

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutnxt View Post
Well i haven't "fired up" the fire truck in a long time...but thinking we are going to give it a shot on sunday. But ya it's a 1250 gpm pump and will spray as much water as you can give it.

CVA59 :
Dude where you been dude? Hows things going ?.....Ya got to go back to that avee you used to have of the pinup chick wrapped around the spark plug.
Thanks about the 58...long story short version...It was sitting in a warehouse for 10 years before I found it,the frame has been painted the floor is all undercoated....just needs a engine and tranny. Haven't decided if i should sell it or finish it....So many trucks So little time.
Hey man. I have had a run of self inflicted bad luck. Needless to say i no longer have my 64 and i now have a 61 that needs EVERYTHING, LOL. I am back to ground zero and basically no funds to work on it, LOL. So, other than talking to you guys and spending time on here i will not be doing too much until my money tree starts growing. Your truck is sure coming along nice. You are doing as awesome job. If you ever sell that 58 let me know. Maybe i can sell my wife and get enough to buy it from you.

www.23t.weebly.com