View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 01:04 AM   #39
JohnO1

Re: Truck and car shop ARGH!!!

It's not much better dealing with them in person. I live about 15 miles from Truck Shop so I went there for some parts for my truck, I will try not to go into to much detail. I have a 70 short bed step side & I bought 10 items for it totaling $400. Went back to my truck & noticed they gave me a shift lever boot instead of a clutch rod boot, went back in exchanged it no problem. Got home started to change my worn out trac bar bushings, they were the wrong ones went back exchanged them no problem although they told me I must have some kind of weird trac bar. Got back home changed bushings. Next I went to install my sway bar that I bought, no instructions looked up the install guide on mfgrs. web site & things didn't look right. They sold me one for an older model with leaf springs. By now they were closed, this is Saturday & they are closed til Tuesday. My new floor mats fit Ok but nit much of a Saturday project like had planned. The only thing I had left was my tail gate lettering kit, but it's for a FLEETSIDE!!!! I did learn something, to check everything very carefully and not assume they know what there doing because they don't !
Posted via Mobile Device
JohnO1 is offline   Reply With Quote