View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 03:10 AM   #14
1974ChevyC10
Overworked and Underlaid

Re: I feel like Nancy Kerrigan - WHY ME!

I can sympathize i kinda had one of those days today well at least the latter half of it.Once i got home from work i walk in the door and my dad(staying with him temporarily)starts up with me almost from me having a foot in the door.First it was over a mysterious spill that occurred which i have no idea how it happened i wasn't home when the spill occurred(i must either be pretty good or pretty messy to be making spills happen when i'm not even at home).Then i get *****ed at for improper placement of dishes in the dishwasher(seriously about the dishwasher come on now that's a bit much).Then because i moved my head from one side to the other to adjust my neck which was stiff at the time and hurting my dad interpreted this as me shaking my head so he yells at me about this(he is seriously beginning to cross a few boundries here no disrespect meant by that statement).After he stopped and by this point had me very stressed out i have a heart condition and for a few minutes my heart was beating so hard that i was thinking it might jump out of my chest or who knows something worse.My evening has calmed down a lot but i'm honestly glad this day is almost over for me.Tomorrow is a new day and new things will happen

The Beast-1978 C10 LWB

Red-1978 C10 LWB

(Uncle Mike)Michael Henry Millett 11/5/1957 to 03/08/2012
Gone but will never be forgotten-RIP

(Uncle Chuck)Charles Manning Gulbronsen Sr 1956-2012
Taken from us to soon but you will live on in our hearts-RIP
1974ChevyC10 is offline   Reply With Quote